The partners bring in their own subprojects, varying around the themes of movement, road safety, bicycle parking, health and bicycle services. Each project is jointly approached and by exchanging views, the different parties benefit from each other's experience and knowledge.
The project consists of 9 partners from all countries of the 2 Seas region:
- Boulogne sur Mer Développement Côte d’Opale, France
- Cambridgeshire County Council, United Kingdom
- Communauté d’Agglomération du Boulonnais, France
- Mairie de Neufchâtel-Hardelot, France
- Municipality Middelburg, The Netherlands
- Province of Zeeland, The Netherlands
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, United Kingdom
- Sustrans, United Kingdom
- VZW Mobile Kortrijk, Belgium
This website will function as an online platform where policy makers and BFC project partners exchange ideas and knowledge on cycling projects and on how to become a Bike Friendly City.
Find out more about this project in this plan